Tattoos….. Hmmm I have several and they all have a special meaning to me. Either the tattoo itself or the situation around getting it. There’s one , a name on my back means more to me than any other…it’s an Ambigram it has a friends name right side up and my name upside down… This special friend will always be a part of me
Do you have a tattoo? If so, what’s the story behind your ink? If you don’t have a tattoo, what might you consider getting emblazoned on you skin?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us PERMANENT.
Please visit THE DAILY POST for all of their wonderful prompts…Thanks Krista for your hard work
- Should you Tattoo? (itsawonderfulfnlife.com)
- Daily Prompt: Tattoo….You? (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- What I Think Of Tattoos (jitterygt.wordpress.com)
- Getting inked: My experience (xjustanotherteenblogger.wordpress.com)
- Best tattoo that you ever want (tattooartz.wordpress.com)
- Tattoos (kate0murray.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Tattoo You (soulfoodwords.wordpress.com)
View original post 21 more words